Montag, Januar 30, 2006

big sista is watchin' ya!

heyhey hello!!!
well today was kind of a pissy day. dunno why. i wasn't really motivated for my classes and the individual work on the lesson plan wity my partner was (once again) so exhausting... :(
actually the day got pissy after we had worked on the lesson plan. Well a well, i'll stay strong and patient... very patient...

Today the sun said hello again and let the whole city appear in a different way! Would be nice if it stayed like that for my last 21 days here or shall I say 11 because I'm going to spend the other 10 in... where was it again?! Horriwil? Huenigen? Heimberg? :D I do really have to plan what I'm going to do with the few days left. (Eating Bagels & cinnamon rolls, drinking coffee in Tim Hortons's house... aehm.. what else...)

Talking about houses: I just had a phone call with my house owner and I'll stay here till Saturday. Then I'll move to my Japanese friends' flat downtown for the two weekend left (thx Sanae & Ayumi). Shall i mention that i started packing because i won't have left much time this week and that my bags are already full although a lot of stuff is still in the wardrobe?! Better not... oops i just did it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

hei nd, s regi & ig hei grad üsi ferie buechet...im apriu 2 wuche thailand,rundreis & bade...isch fasch sooooo cooool wie hawaii!
hebs guet und heb mi i dim härz fescht!!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Averyslave said...

How is Hawaii?? When are you coming back?

8:36 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home