Montag, Januar 16, 2006

...aloha!!!!!!!!

how exciting is that??? Today after school i went to two different travel agencies (sta-travel and flightcentre) both of them could offer me flights but both were kind of expensive. However, at home, i was still in my "hawaii-fever" (swinglish aloha) and checked the internet on my own with the same dates. I found a very good offer from aircanada and booked it. Moreover, i just booked the hostels in honolulu and maui. *runningupthewalls* since this moment i couldn't sit still because i'm so excited!!!!! i leave Vancouver on February 6th and will return on the 17th. The flight home is a nightflight with a hopefully wonderful sunrise ;)
just that you can join me in my joy: actually it's 27degrees in hawaii :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

i visited a japanese travel agancy yesterday. they also offered a flight to hawaii, but it cost over 600 bucks without tax...

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey ND .. cooli Sach, ig erwarte de auso scho e Charte vo Maui ... ;-)
Bis gli bimne Jässli ...

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Das bin ig gsi :-)

11:18 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home